Frosty the Snowman- Christmas Stocking
SNOWMAN CHRISTMAS STOCKING, SNOWMAN STOCKING, SNOWMAN WITH PIPE STOCKING
This Snowman Stocking has been a part of my stocking collection since I started making stockings back in 2002. It has become a favorite for "Dad", "Grandpa", or the boy in the family. When I designed this stocking, I was thinking of a traditional snowman a child would make on their front lawn! His tall hat, carrot nose, and arms made of tree branches captures the true essence of a wintry figure often referred to as "Frosty".
*Required fields to order
- Stocking Color: Select from the choices listed for the particular stocking.
- Name: Insert the name you would like applied to your stocking in the box "Name on Cuff". If you are not having a name applied, please insert "None".
- Type of Lettering: Select Script, Block, or No name
- Special Instructions (optional): Place here any specific instructions you may have such as, "point the toe to the left".
Christmas Stocking Details
Christmas stocking production time is 7-10 days.
- Christmas stocking measures 8.5" x 20"
- Felt Stocking; Cotton Lining from cuff to toe
- Applique on front of stocking is hand-embroidered
- Name for your Christmas stocking is machine embroidered and included (Fonts may vary from year to year) See details
- Christmas stocking toe points to the right as shown. (If you prefer the toe to point to the left, please leave specific instructions in the space provided)
- Ruby red or Kelly green stocking. Please refer to the sample color images for a more accurate color of the stocking.
- More details or questions? Please refer to the Quick Links Menu below.