Snowbirds Welcome- Christmas Stocking
SNOWMAN STOCKING - SNOWMAN AND BIRDHOUSE STOCKING - SNOWMAN CHRISTMAS STOCKING
This Snowman Christmas stocking was one of the very first stockings created many years ago. The friendly Snowman with his top hat covered in snow is nestled next to a charming birdhouse. This stocking was designed after my parents, who were diligent about feeding the birds during the cold winter months here in the Midwest. If you love birds, this stocking is for you!
*Required fields to order:
- Stocking Color: Select from the choices listed for the particular stocking.
- Name: Insert the name you would like applied to your stocking in the box "Name on Cuff". If you are not having a name applied, please insert "None".
- Type of Lettering: Select Script, Block, or No name
- Special Instructions (optional): Place here any specific instructions you may have such as, "point the toe to the left".
Christmas Stocking Details
Christmas stocking production time is 7-10 days.
- Christmas stocking measures 8.5" x 20"
- Felt Stocking; Cotton Lining from cuff to toe
- Applique on front of stocking is hand-embroidered
- Name for your Christmas stocking is machine embroidered and included (Fonts may vary from year to year) See details
- Christmas stocking toe points to the right as shown. (If you prefer the toe to point to the left, please leave specific instructions in the space provided)
- Ruby red stocking (green birdhouse) or kelly green stocking (red birdhouse). Please refer to the sample color images for a more accurate color of the stocking.
- More details or questions? Please refer to the Quick Links Menu below.