Little Drummer Boy- Christmas Stocking
LITTLE DRUMMER BOY STOCKING, LITTLE DRUMMER BOY CHRISTMAS STOCKING
"A new born King to see Pa-rum-pum-pum-pum!" The Little Drummer Boy Stocking was designed after the Children's Television Special "The Little Drummer Boy" that was released in 1968. I remember watching it when I was little. The Little Drummer Boy song that we know today was first recorded and released back in 1951. There have been many versions and recordings of this classic. What a cute stocking for a little boy!
*Required fields to order
- Stocking Color: Select from the choices listed for the particular stocking (red stocking with green hat and vest or green stocking with red hat and vest).
- Name: Insert the name you would like applied to your stocking in the box "Name on Cuff". If you are not having a name applied, please insert "None".
- Type of Lettering: Select Script, Block, or No name
- Special Instructions (optional): Place here any specific instructions you may have such as, "point the toe to the left".
Christmas Stocking Details
Christmas stocking production time is 7-10 days.
- Christmas stocking measures 8.5" x 20"
- Felt Stocking; Cotton Lining from cuff to toe
- Applique on front of stocking is hand-embroidered
- Name for your Christmas stocking is machine embroidered and included (Fonts may vary from year to year) See details
- Christmas stocking toe points to the right as shown. (If you prefer the toe to point to the left, please leave specific instructions in the space provided)
- Ruby red (green hat and vest) or Kelly green (red hat and vest) stocking. Please refer to the sample color images for a more accurate color of the stocking.
- More details or questions? Please refer to the Quick Links Menu below.