Eskimo Christmas Stocking
We all know that Santa lives and works in the most Northern part of the world, better known as the "North Pole". But, who else might you find there? Well, the Eskimo people of course!
This sturdy stocking is made of high quality polyester felt and completely lined. It hangs beautifully, without loosing it's shape and a nice generous size. The cuff, heel and toe is trimmed in cotton homespun fabric, adding just a touch of old time nostalgia. The Eskimo applique is hand-embroidered to the front. The hair color can be changed by choosing from the options.
Christmas stocking production time is 7-10 days.
- Christmas stocking measures 8.5" x 20"
- Quality Polyester Felt Stocking; Cotton Lining from cuff to toe
- Cuff, heel and toe is textured homespun fine 100% cotton.
- Ruby red or Kelly green. Please refer to the color swatches for a more accurate color. Browsers may display colors differently.
- Front applique is individually hand-stitched
- Toe points to the RIGHT. If you prefer the toe to point to the left, please leave specific instructions in the space provided.
- Stocking is hand-made here in our shop (American Made)
- Name is machine embroidered. If you do not want a name on your stocking, please insert "No Name"
(Fonts may vary from year to year) See details
More details or questions? Please refer to the Quick Links Menu