Eskimo Christmas Stocking
ESKIMO STOCKING - ESKIMO CHRISTMAS STOCKING
We all know that Santa lives and works in the most Northern part of the world, better known as the "North Pole". But, who else might you find there? Well, the Eskimo people of course!
*Required fields to order
- Stocking Color: Select from the choices listed (red or green).
- Hair Color: Select from the choices listed (brown, black or tan)
- Name: Insert the name you would like applied to your stocking in the box "Name on Cuff". If you are not having a name applied, please insert "None".
- Type of Lettering: Select Script, Block, or No name
- Special Instructions (optional): Place here any specific instructions you may have such as, "point the toe to the left".
Christmas Stocking Details
Christmas stocking production time is 7-10 days.
- Christmas stocking measures 8.5" x 20"
- Felt Stocking; Cotton Lining from cuff to toe
- Applique on front of stocking is hand-embroidered
- Name for your Christmas stocking is machine embroidered and included (Fonts may vary from year to year) See details
- Christmas stocking toe points to the RIGHT as shown. If you prefer the toe to point to the left, please leave specific instructions in the space provided.
- Ruby red stocking (green mittens) or Kelly green stocking (red mittens).
- More details or questions? Please refer to the Quick Links Menu below.