Polar Bear- Christmas Stocking
"Oh, the weather outside is frightful!" I don't think you can search Christmas decorations without finding something "Polar Bear". I guess cold arctic weather makes you think of the large, white, furry, friendly looking creature that hangs out way up North somewhere in or around Alaska! This cute Polar Bear applique is soft fleece and a perfect stocking for a boy or girl! I made this stocking for my Granddaughter.
This one-of-a-kind stocking is made of high quality polyester felt and completely lined. It hangs beautifully, without loosing it's shape and a nice generous size. The cuff, heel and toe is trimmed in cotton homespun fabric, adding just a touch of old time nostalgia. The front applique is hand-stitched to the front.
Christmas Stocking Details
Christmas stocking production time is 7-10 days.
- Christmas stocking measures 8.5" x 20.5"
- Felt Stocking; Cotton Lining from cuff to toe
- Applique on front of stocking is hand-embroidered
- Name for your Christmas stocking is machine embroidered and included (Fonts may vary from year to year) See details
- Christmas stocking toe points to the right as shown. (If you prefer the toe to point to the left, please leave specific instructions in the space provided)
- Ruby red or Kelly green stocking.
- More details or questions? Please refer to the Quick Links Menu below.